Security Courses In Sydney
Multisec Training located in Auburn, delivers Security Courses in Sydney that are designed to educate a person to become a competent and confident security guard and security risk specialist.
With outstanding teachers who are able to teach and deliver the security courses with informative and stimulating content
Our security courses in Sydney involve both face to face and online learning, the security guard course can be completed in 10 days at our Auburn Training Centre, whilst the Security Risk Analysis course can be completed over 12 months.
Combined with outstanding support both during and after your Security Guard course, you will be supported to gain the knowledge and qualifications to apply for a 1A Security licence.
The Security Risk Analysis Course will quality you to apply for a Class 2A Security Licence as a Security Consultant.
By completing either of these security courses with Multisec Training you will also learn how to apply for employment in the Australian and NSW Security Industries.
Within the training course you will also receive tuition and support to develop a Curriculum Vitae and to prepare and then present at security job interview.
Check out the Eligibility Requirements of becoming a security guard.
Security Courses Available
Monday – Friday
10 day course
Obtain the skills and knowledge required to become a Security Guard with the CPP20218- Certificate II Security Operations, Security Guard Course.
$1100 Now $900
Career Change on a Weekend. Study to become a Security Office with a CPP20218 – Certificate II Security Operations Course.
Security Guard Training Course
Just 10 weekdays of hands on training is required for the security guard training course, alternately it can be completed over a a course of 5 weekends.
Our trainers at Multisec Training are highly qualified and have an extensive experience in preparing people for an exciting career in the Australian Security Industry.
Fourteen units of competency are required to be completed including the prerequisite unit Provide First Aid which must be possessed before you enrol.
Units Covered in the Security Guard Training
This security guard training course will arm you with the skills and knowledge and provide you with a career as a Security Guard.
- CPPSEC2101 Apply effective communication skills to maintain security.
- CPPSEC2102 Apply legal and procedural requirements to work effectively within a security team.
- CPPSEC2103 Apply WHS, emergency response and evacuation procedures to maintain security.
- CPPSEC2104 Apply risk assessment to select and carry out response to security risk situations.
- CPPSEC2105 Provide quality services to a range of security clients.
- CPPSEC2106 Protect self and others using basic defensive techniques.
- CPPSEC2107 Patrol premises to monitor property and maintain security.
- CPPSEC2108 Screen people, personal effects, and items to maintain security.
- CPPSEC2109 Monitor and control access and exit of persons and vehicles from premises.
- CPPSEC2110 Monitor and control individual and crowd behaviour to maintain security.
- CPPSEC2111 Apply security procedures to manage intoxicated persons.
- CPPSEC2112 Apply security procedures to remove persons from premises.
- CPPSEC2113 Escort and protect persons and valuables.
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid (credit transfer).
Combined with outstanding support both during and after your security guard training course, you will be supported to gain the knowledge and qualifications to then apply for a Class 1A security licence.
Auburn Training Centre
Multisec Training Centre located in Auburn has state of the art training facilities with quality technology to enhance your training experience to become a security guard.
Located at 15 / 191 Parramatta Road, AUBURN NSW 2144 with free onsite parking available and accessible by bus.
Certificate II in Security Operations
Friendly Training enviroment
Practical Hands on Assesments
Quality Training by Premium Trainers
Security Courses Training Dates
|Course Start Date||Course End Date||Cost||Ready to go?||Learn more?|
|10 Day Course - 8.00am to 5.00pm||23/01/2023||03/02/2023||$900.00|
|10 Day Course - 8.00am to 5.00pm||06/02/2023||17/02/2023||$900.00|
|10 Day Course - 8.00am to 5.00pm||20/02/2023||03/03/2023||$900.00|
|10 Day Course - 8.00am to 5.00pm||06/03/2023||17/03/2023||$900.00|
|10 Day Course - 8.00am to 5.00pm||20/03/2023||31/03/2023||$900.00|