Security Course Parramatta
Our security course in Parramatta will provide you with the skills and knowledge to become a security officer in NSW.
The Multisec Training rooms are state of the art, the office is located at 15/191 Parramatta Rd, Auburn, where your hands on training to become a security officer will begin.
The Certificate II in Security Operations security course will provide you with the qualifications to become a security officer in Sydney/ NSW, you will then need to apply for your security licence.
The Security Course can be completed in 10 days
The course commences with an information session, followed by students completing an application to commence our security officer training, followed by a pre-security guard training assessment, that measures your capacity to complete the security officer training course.
The security guard course comprises of fourteen (14) units of competency including the prerequisite unit – Provide First Aid which must be possessed before you enrol.
Hands on Practical Training Security Course to become a Security Officer.
The face-to-face component of the course involves 10 days instruction at Auburn, NSW, where you will be involved in facilitator lead classroom instruction, and interactive, hands-on practical assessments.
Your career path upon completion of the Security Course
After completing our security officer training course and receiving your NSW Security Licence, the types of work you could do include static security officer at shopping centres or work sites, security guard crowd control at venues of hotels, or concierge work at office buildings. Of course, you could perform many other types of work as a security guard after completing our security guard training course and successfully applying for a NSW Security Licence.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply for a NSW Security Licence and to commence this course
- You must provide identification equivalent to 100 points
- The Pre-Course Literacy Assessment assessment must be successfully completed.
- The required pre-course volume of learning and training must be completed prior to commencement of face to face training.
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a permanent Australian resident or a holder of a Visa that entitles you to work in Australia (other than a student or working holiday visa).
- No criminal history
- Successful completion of this course will see you awarded a CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations and permitted to apply for a Class 1AC Security Licence
- You can then apply to be a security guard.
- Multisec will provide you with as much assistance as possible to gain employment in the NSW Security Industry. This includes providing you with application forms for a security licence and explanations on how to fill the application form in.
Upon request Multisec can provide you with assistance on how to:
- complete and maintain a CV
- how to apply for a job, and
- how to present at a job interview
Security Guard Course CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations.
$1100.00Now $900 Weekday Course
- $1400.00 Weekend Course
Discounted course price is for a limited time.
Please note the First Aid Course, must be completed prior to starting the Security Guard Course.
Certificate II in Security Operations
Friendly Training enviroment
Practical Hands on Assesments
Quality Training by Premium Trainers
|Course Start Date||Course End Date||Cost||Ready to go?||Learn more?|
|10 Day Course - 8.00am to 5.00pm||23/01/2023||03/02/2023||$900.00|
|10 Day Course - 8.00am to 5.00pm||06/02/2023||17/02/2023||$900.00|
|10 Day Course - 8.00am to 5.00pm||20/02/2023||03/03/2023||$900.00|
|10 Day Course - 8.00am to 5.00pm||06/03/2023||17/03/2023||$900.00|
|10 Day Course - 8.00am to 5.00pm||20/03/2023||31/03/2023||$900.00|
Other Available Courses
Training for a career as a Security Guard. To become a Security Guard in NSW you require a Certificate II in Security Operations, course CPP20218, this qualification is nationally recognised.
This course has been designed to provide participants with the skills and knowledge to provide initial life support through CPR. This course is to be completed prior to starting Certificate II Security Operations course.