Security Guard Training
Just 10 weekdays of hands on training is required for the security guard training course, alternately it can be completed over a a course of 5 weekends.
Our trainers at Multisec Training are highly qualified and have an extensive experience in preparing people for an exciting career in the Australian Security Industry.
Fourteen units of competency are required to be completed including the prerequisite unit Provide First Aid which must be possessed before you enrol.
Units Covered in the Security Guard Training
This security training course will arm you with the skills and knowledge and provide you with a career as a Security Guard.
- CPPSEC2101 Apply effective communication skills to maintain security.
- CPPSEC2102 Apply legal and procedural requirements to work effectively within a security team.
- CPPSEC2103 Apply WHS, emergency response and evacuation procedures to maintain security.
- CPPSEC2104 Apply risk assessment to select and carry out response to security risk situations.
- CPPSEC2105 Provide quality services to a range of security clients.
- CPPSEC2106 Protect self and others using basic defensive techniques.
- CPPSEC2107 Patrol premises to monitor property and maintain security.
- CPPSEC2108 Screen people, personal effects, and items to maintain security.
- CPPSEC2109 Monitor and control access and exit of persons and vehicles from premises.
- CPPSEC2110 Monitor and control individual and crowd behaviour to maintain security.
- CPPSEC2111 Apply security procedures to manage intoxicated persons.
- CPPSEC2112 Apply security procedures to remove persons from premises.
- CPPSEC2113 Escort and protect persons and valuables.
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid (credit transfer).
Combined with outstanding support both during and after your security training course, you will be supported to gain the knowledge and qualifications to then apply for a Class 1A security licence.
Auburn Training Centre
Multisec Training Centre located in Auburn has state of the art training facilities with quality technology to enhance your training experience to become a security guard.
Located at 15 / 191 Parramatta Road, AUBURN NSW 2144 with free onsite parking available and accessible by bus.
Monday – Friday
10 day course
Obtain the skills and knowledge required to become a Security Guard with the CPP20218- Certificate II Security Operations, Security Guard Course.
Career Change on a Weekend. Study to become a Security Office with a CPP20218 – Certificate II Security Operations Course.
Security Guard Training Dates
|Course Start Date||Course End Date||Cost||Ready to go?||Learn more?|
|10 Day Course||10/10/2022||21/10/2022||$850.00|
|10 Day Course||24/10/2022||04/11/2022||$900.00|
|10 Day Course||07/11/2022||18/11/2022||$900.00|
|10 Day Course||21/11/2022||02/12/2022||$900.00|
|10 Day Course||05/12/2022||16/12/2022||$900.00|
Certificate II in Security Operations
Friendly Training enviroment
Practical Hands on Assesments
Quality Training by Premium Trainers
Our Security Guard Trainers
All Multisec Training’s security courses are delivered by highly competent trainers who have been members of the security industry and law enforcement bodies for decades. It is this experience that combines to make your training experience one of the best in the State.
“‘Just completed the course today
It was informative, fun and great in value.
I now have a better understanding what are required or expected in the industry.”‘