Multisec Training is now commencing a Security Course CPP20218 Certificate II Security Operations the course starts every Monday.
The Security Course Certificate II Security Operations Course provides you with the skills to obtains a Class 1A Security License, this is a requirement to become a security guard.
If you would like to commence your CPP20218 Certificate II Security Operations Course, please call us on 1300 891 503.
We can discuss various enrolment and payment options for you, including Assessment Only, payment plans
Security Course Overview
Enrol now in Certificate II Security Operations to become a Security Guard in NSW, Multisec Training offers quality, professional trainers with over 30 Years experience.
Security Course Outline
The course comprises of fourteen (14) units of competency including the prerequisite unit Provide First Aid which must be possessed before you enrol.
Previous Security Experience
For students with previous Military, Law Enforcement or Security experience, we offer an assessment only pathway to your qualification. We also offer full support and training for those who have no experience in law enforcement or security.
Experience Security Trainers
All Multisec Training’s courses are delivered by highly competent trainers who have been members of the security industry and law enforcement bodies for decades. It is this experience that combines to make your training experience one of the best in the State.
Combined with outstanding support both during and after your course, you will be supported to gain the knowledge and qualifications to apply for a security licence.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Pre Course Learning is Required?
- You will be required to undertake pre-course learning that should commence three weeks prior to you commencing the course.
- Multisec Training will provide you with login details and support to successfully compete the required learning.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you don’t have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) you will need to apply for one, or give Multisec Training permission to create one on your behalf.
What Units are Covered in the Course?
- CPPSEC2101 Apply effective communication skills to maintain security.
- CPPSEC2102 Apply legal and procedural requirements to work effectively within a security team.
- CPPSEC2103 Apply WHS, emergency response and evacuation procedures to maintain security.
- CPPSEC2104 Apply risk assessment to select and carry out response to security risk situations.
- CPPSEC2105 Provide quality services to a range of security clients.
- CPPSEC2106 Protect self and others using basic defensive techniques.
- CPPSEC2107 Patrol premises to monitor property and maintain security.
- CPPSEC2108 Screen people, personal effects, and items to maintain security.
- CPPSEC2109 Monitor and control access and exit of persons and vehicles from premises.
- CPPSEC2110 Monitor and control individual and crowd behaviour to maintain security.
- CPPSEC2111 Apply security procedures to manage intoxicated persons.
- CPPSEC2112 Apply security procedures to remove persons from premises.
- CPPSEC2113 Escort and protect persons and valuables.
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid (credit transfer).
How long does the Security Guard Course take?
- Upon successful completion of the Pre-Course Literacy Assessment and payment of the course fee, you will be enrolled into and provided with a access to our self-paced online learning. This pre-learning must be completed prior to commencing the face-to-face component of the course. The online learning can take up to 63 hours over approximately three weeks.
- The face-to-face component of the course involves 10 days instruction at Auburn, where you will be involved in facilitator lead classroom instruction, and interactive, hands-on practical assessments.
What identification do I require?
- Australian Birth Certificate
- Australian Birth Card
- Australian Passport that is current or no more than 2 years out of date
- International Passport that is current
- A national photographic identity document, Citizen card or Passport card (current or expired within the last two years but not cancelled)
- Australian Citizenship Certificate
- Photo identity card issued under Australian law
- Department of Immigration and Border protection issued document
- State/territory issued proof of age card, Mobility parking scheme (MPS) card
- A photographic identification card issued to a public employee by a Government Agency or Authority
- Tertiary Education Institution identity card (current or expired within the last two years)
- Seniors / Government concession card
- Department of Veterans Affairs entitlement card or Australian Defence Force identity card
- Centrelink card / Medicare card
- Utility notices such as electricity, gas, water or rental contracts or rates notice
- Phone bills, motor vehicle registration, electoral enrolment
What to bring to enrolment?
- Full payment must be made prior to being given access to the student portal and commencement of the pre-course online volume of learning and training.
- Proof of Identification up to 100 points must be provided before payment can be accepted.
- Writing paper, pen and a highlighter.
- Proof that you possess a Provide First Aid HLTAID003 certificate.
How to Enrol
- You will be required to attend Multisec Training Rooms at Auburn to undergo Pre-Course Literacy Assessment followed by a short familiarisation seminar on how Multisec Training supports you as a student in our CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations.
- See Course Dates Start dates.
Where in Sydney is Multisec Training Located ?
Location: 15 / 191 Parramatta Road, AUBURN NSW 2144
We are close to main roads and have ample onsite parking. There is also plenty of parking available in surrounding streets.