CPP41519- Certificate IV in Security Risk Analysis
The Security Risk Analysis Course CPP41519 is a nationally recognised qualification and will provide qualifications for a Class 2A Security Licence in NSW.
By completing the Security Risk Analysis Course a you will be able to apply technical security and operations expertise in a risk management environment. This qualification allows them to understand the current threat environment and assesses the risk to advises clients on strategies to ensure the protection of electronic security systems and people and property in crowded places, as defined by Australia’s Strategy for Protecting Crowded Places.
This security risk analysis course provides occupational specialisations in electronic security and crowded places and a pathway to further learning and work in security risk management.
Study with the best at Multisec Training, registered training organisation, RTO 45548, delivering high quality premium security training.
Frequently Asked Questions
Security Risk Analysis Course
Course Outcome Security Operative License
On completion of this course, you will be awarded a CPP41519- Certificate IV in Security Risk Analysis.
You will then be able to apply for a Class 2A Security License, providing you have had 5 years in the security industry.
This will provide the following career paths:
- Security Risk Adviser
- Event Security Manager
- Security Risk Consultant
Units Covered in the Course
- CPPSEC4003 Assess and advise on client security requirements
- CPPSEC4006 Conduct security risk assessment of client operations
- CPPSEC4007 Identify security threats and assess impact on client operations
- CPPSEC4012 Assess security vulnerabilities of assets
- CPPSEC4022 Establish and implement ethics and governance arrangements for security businesses
- CPPSEC4024 Assess security of crowded places
- CPPSEC4025 Advise on operational requirements to maintain crowded place security
- PSPSEC0015 Communicate security awareness
- CPPSEC4020 Advise on advanced technology security systems to meet client needs
- CPPSEC5003 Assess security risk management options
- CPPSEC5004 Develop security risk management plans
- CPPINV4013 Undertake case management of investigations
Up to 12 months self paced learning.
Standard Online Delivery
1 unit per month for 12 months. Includes regular contact with your trainer. Should allow 20 – 25 hours per week to study.
For people with prior knowledge, skills or qualifications. 2 units per month for 6 months. Should allow 30 – 40 hours per week to study.
Assessment Only / RPL
For people with evidence of their extensive experience.
We aim to have all RPL assessments finalised within 12 weeks but it is usually much quicker. The actual timeframe depends on the course you are seeking RPL for, how long it takes you to supply the evidence and how long it takes us to verify your evidence.
You do not need any formal qualifications to commence study for this course.
However require intermediate English language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills.
You will need access to a computer to complete this course.
If you are a student visa holder, you will not be able to study this course with us.
What will I need to provide to enrol?
- Enrolment Form
- Photo Identification
Contact Multisec Training and discuss your enrolment options.
You can either attend our Multisec Training rooms and fill in an enrolment form or the enrolment form can be filled in online on our website.
Multisec Location in Sydney
Location: 15 / 191 Parramatta Road, AUBURN NSW 2144
We are close to main roads and have ample onsite parking. There is also plenty of parking available in surrounding streets.
How much does a Security Risk Analysis Course Cost
Certificate IV in Security Risk Analysis CPP41519
- Standard Online Delivery $1950
- Blended Learning $1950
- Assessment Only /RPL $1700
Approved Course For Becoming a Security Risk Analyst
This qualification provides occupational specialisations in electronic security and crowded places and pathway to further learning and work in security risk management.